This one-day bespoke training course for fleet and HR personnel looks at the company procedures to have in place to provide appropriate support following a road crash or other violent event.
The training covers:
- Practical and procedural issues around a sudden death or serious injury
- Possible impacts on your company
- An introduction to the emotional needs of an employee bereaved through a sudden death, or seriously injured through a violent event
- The roles and responsibilities of professionals who work with people who have been bereaved and injured
- What you can do to support affected personnel, and the limitations of your support
- Communicating to other members of staff
- Creating a crisis response team
The training is delivered by Rosie Murray, an expert trainer with extensive experience in training professionals to respond to disasters. Rosie has worked on behalf of Brake for many years to provide training to police family liaison officers and other professionals on liaising with bereaved and injured road crash victims in an appropriate and supportive way.
Onsite one-day training costs £750 (+VAT and trainer travel expenses) for up to 15 delegates.